enthusiasm = "full of God"

By pravda23
I AM DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT. THAT'S WHY I GET FRUSTRATED AT TIMES. IF I COMPROMISED TODAY, I COULD BE SUCCESSFUL TOMORROW. BUT THEN WHAT?

The office is quiet and there's nobody in at present. It's fantastic. I'm busy this week. I'm excited about just going home tonight and working on Driving in the Rain. I know it's been in the pipeline a while, but I am prepared to finish it tonight.

I played the keyboard at Zula last night. I'm playing there every Tuesday now. I'm looking for more gigs. I will play solo, yes. I will do what it takes. I'm taking this further. I'm doing this. I just want to perform my music. At the moment, that's the engine, and the only salve to my occasional frustration.

Back to work now, but it's been good catching up.

I will not aspire to my expectations. I will expect my aspirations. Because I have a deep-rooted self-belief that nobody has ever been able to rob me of.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?