Pepsi | Car Trouble | God

By pravda23
Picked up car. R425. Yesterday it was R380. Already over. Getting some back from this commercial thing for Baba Indaba, but so very tight every month and it wears me out.

In good news, I'm not dead. Managed to cry this morning in the car, on the way to work. This, after my dad calls and reminds me to read my bible and pray. I'm sorry, folks. Reluctance. Why? Because God is not interested in me.


Got a 2L Pepsi. The label on the outside has a guy DJing and all these...well, Overtone logos. Some might say that's the voice of God speaking. Go for Pepsi, get them to sponsor free mp3 downloads. Who knows?

Kruder & Dorfmeister. Need to read that biography. They're something else, those guys. I'm actually lank stoked I got the chance to check it out. Here's the link, as a memory :: Richard Dorfmeister At Caprice: Pics

Peace.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?